Monday, May 12, 2008

Change #20 - Schleppin' my own coffee mug

I'm not a coffee drinker. As it turns out though, my 'working woman' alter ego does like a cup of java in the morning. I can't quite figure out why since she drinks decaf. So if it isn't for the jolt, why have I enjoyed a cup of coffee every morning since starting work? I can't say for sure, but there is something about having a steaming cup of coffee in your hand which makes sitting at a computer at 8:00 a.m. so much more enjoyable. Unfortunately, every coffee that I've had so far since starting work has been in either a styrofoam (eek) or paper (ouch) cup. Tomorrow morning, and every morning from now on, I'll be having my morning cup'o'joe in my trusty stainless steel camping mug. This should make my mornings even brighter.... and sadly my purse a lot heavier... what I won't do for the love of my planet... I dare you to ask me about my 'pooh spoon'...

No comments:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?