Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Diapers, diapers and more diapers...

For those of you living in the GTA you may want to try out these really cool environmentally friendly diapers. They are sort of a hybrid between cloth and disposables. They are available at Whole Foods on Bloor and the one in Oakville. Ecomama is currently trying them out and I'm dying to hear what she thinks about them.

This video (the one at the bottom called 'all about flushing') makes them seem pretty cool. Next time I'm in TO I might have to go get myself a starter kit to test them out.

1 comment:

ecomama said...

We love, love, love the g-diapers. They're really the best of both worlds: the convenience of a disposable diaper in a cloth diaper. I've just received my first shipment for ecomama today! And our g-diaper page page on ecomama.ca is going up very soon - probably on the weekend. I'm thinking of doing an intro promo or something like that...

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?