Friday, February 22, 2008

"Price check in aisle four"

Turns out those awesome biodegradable diapers I found really were a bargain. I went to buy some today and they were priced at $29.99!!! The $13.59 I paid for them last week was a pricing error... I had this feeling they were just too good to be true. At that price they make the Seventh Generation ones at $19.99 for 32 diapers seem cheap. Needless to say I'm not going to pay thirty dollars for a bag of diapers.

Sooo this means I'll have to think of something else. I may start using bamboo diapers overnight. They are very enviro-friendly because bamboo is a renewable resource that is grown without pesticides. The bamboo is suppose to be super absorbent which would be good for overnight. When we travel we will bite the bullet and get the Seventh Generation ones (thankfully we don't travel that much).

No comments:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?