Monday, June 7, 2010

33 weeks

I'm 33 weeks today. Only a few weeks left. I'm so looking forward to meeting my baby girl! I can't wait to hold her and introduce her to her big brother. It feels like it's been a long wait. Even the 4-7 weeks I have left feels like an eternity. I'm especially looking forward to no longer having to go to work!

In my last few weeks, I'm planning a simple quilt for the little one using these fabrics:
http://www.fabricworm.com/keihoredjaim.html
http://www.fabricworm.com/kotrlibllire.html

I couldn't resist the little red riding hood fabric and I'm really into red polka dots these days. This will be the first bit of sewing I've done in a long time. I've missed it but just haven't had any leftover energy at the end of the day to get any done.

Our backyard is almost done. It is slowly becoming the oasis we had imagined for lazy family summer days. Looking forward to hosting our first BBQ with family and friends!

No comments:

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?